SourceAmerica Board and Management Responsibilities
The call for applicants will close on November 30, 2019.
Board Members serve a three-year term. The Board relies heavily on the six Board committees—executive, governance, strategic planning, audit, finance, and executive compensation—each supported by SourceAmerica staff subject matter experts.
Board Advisors provide input on special projects to advance the mission of SourceAmerica when needed.
- Setting Mission, Vision, and Values of the Organization
- Providing CEO Oversight
- Upholding Fiduciary Duties
- Providing Organizational Governance
- Approving Budget
- Providing Staff Oversight
- Making Daily Operational Decisions
- Keeping the Board Educated and Informed
- Developing and Recommending Budget
- Supporting the Mission, Vision, and Values
- Providing Oversight of the Strategic Plan
- Serving as Program Advocates
If you have specific questions or need assistance, please email Board.Inquiries@SourceAmerica.org.